Tuesday, June 2, 2009

No more pictures until she's 5!

Today I went to have Layla's 3 year pictures taken (yes, I know I'm 3 months late) and they were a disaster! She was all excited to go and take them but once we got there she turned into a major grouch and refused to let go of my leg. We tried everything to get her to smile and then I decided we needed a break and went to go get some french fries. She cheered up for a whole 5 minutes and as soon as we were back in the studio, she turned into her mean self. I was so disappointed. I haven't had her pictures taken since she was a year old so I really needed some updated ones. After a couple of tries I totally gave up. After looking at the pictures that were taken there were only 3 that were ok. Oh well, I guess we'll try again in a couple of years.

2 comments:

Confessions of an Italian sushi eating woman said...

the ones you got are awesome,i love the middle one.I gave up on professional pictures for a whole year.

Anna said...

Awww but those 3 are well worth it!