Friday, May 15, 2009

Layla's first day of school!

Today was Layla's first day of school! I was a nervous wreck, I couldn't even sleep last night because I was so worried about it. As soon as Layla woke up this morning she was so excited and said she wanted to get ready and go. So we ate some breakfast and got ready. As soon as we got to her school she got shy and said she wanted to go home. I explained to her that it would be fun and she would meet lots of friends but that didn't help much. I gave her to her teacher and she started crying her little eyes out so I took off so that she could get used to playing with everyone. When I went and picked her up her teacher said she did wonderful and only cried for a few minutes after I left. She had so many stories to tell me and was so happy that she made friends. I think she is really going to love school! :)

No comments: