Sunday, March 8, 2009

Living Desert fun!

Today one of my best friends, Desirae, and her son Logan, met us at the Living Desert for some animal fun! We got there around 10am and with the time change that was a bit hard but we made it on time. We started off walking around and we didn't see many animals, it felt like we were just walking around, lost in the desert so we decided to head on over to the butterfly garden which is where we spent the majority of our time. It was so nice in there. Layla and Logan loved looking at all the beautiful butterflies and they both loved touching them. Layla almost smashed a few of them but they got away just in time. One butterfly in particular stayed with us the entire time and even crawled onto Desirae and I's nose, it was so funny! After that we ate some lunch and then went on over to feed the ducks at the Palm Desert park. It was such a fun day and Desirae and I decided that Sunday mornings are ours to hang out so I'm excited for next Sunday now.

3 comments:

Desirae Fendrick said...

yaa for sundays!! :) I love you!!!!

Nicholle said...

So cute! I am so glad you are blogging again. I thought I would never see another post.lol

The Songy Clan said...

oh wow, It looks like you are having such a great time! I love your new haircut too. Always beautiful! Layla looked too precious in her outfits at Disney and tell Ed we all say HI!!! c